Tuesday, June 8, 2010

What's in my purse????

Well hello! today i am going to be doing a 'What's in my purse' blog post edition =D i've been using my guess purse for about a week now and OMG there are so many things in it my purse is jam packed. LOL so i decided to empty its content and just share what i carry with me around. so here is a picture of my purse. i bought it at a guess store for i think 98 dollars. i absolutely love it. it has a strap so that if you are tired of holding it you can just use it as a shoulder bag. super cute and its PINK =D
Photobucket

okay so here is what you see when you first open the purse.
Photobucket
looks normal right? LOL then when i dump the contents of the purse out this is what you see

Photobucket
LOL that was what i actually did when i took everything out. i literally laughed out loud. okay so here is what everything looks like more organized

Photobucket

i got a bunch of crap in there! makeup, perfume, wallet, 2 lotion, another perfume, 2 foundation, a brush, gum, candy, and loose change. the green pouch you see is my make up bag. so the next picture is of all the lip product that was in my purse.

Photobucket

LOL 8 lip product! i must be crazy because i only have one pair of lips lol. but i can explain. i have many lip product because i use different ones and i just throw in my purse but i never take it out because i feel like i might use it even though i don't. the one that i've been using the most is the maybelline pink please lipstick. its surprisingly very nice for a drugstore product =D

Photobucket

okay so here is the rest of the makeup. i have 2 foundation with me... im not sure why >.< i have a mini tarte cheek stain because its so convenient! i have a brow gel from elf, a dior mascara, shu uemura eyelash curler (my fave!) make up for ever black eyeliner (my absolute fav liner (as of now))LOL, eyebrow pencil, benefit high brow, lip liner, and a HIP "shadestick"

haha okay so that's what's in my purse. =D

xoxo, melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment