Monday, June 21, 2010

randomness! picture HEAVY!

hey everyone! sooooo i am not sure what to blog about so here is a bunch of pictures from recently =D

Photobucket
haha this is me in my favorite hat =D i love the summer feel that big hats bring.

Photobucket
this is a picture of my toes and fingers =D not to gross you out but to show you the awesome nail polishes that i recently got! i <3 bright colors for the summer!

Photobucket
picture of the freeway. the bf and i was heading back home after the mall.

Photobucket
my hello kitty purse! i got it off of ebay and it took over a months to get -_- definitely left some bad feedbacks. muahahah

Photobucket
my sexxay hubby =D

Photobucket
this is me sans make up with my baby daisy. look at how she has the same expression as i do =D i LOVEEEE her!

Photobucket
this is me camera whoring at work. guess where i work at from looking at the pictures on the wall =D and yess i am in scrubs.

Photobucket
my baby again! look at how she has the same expression as me AGAIN. hehe

Photobucket
this is my everyday neutral look. only 2 shadows involved.

Photobucket
this is how i look like without my eyebrows drawn in. if you are wondering why i didn't have my eyebrows on, it was because i was going to ulta to buy a new eyebrow pencil and i wanted to test them out first.

Photobucket
my favoriteeeeee shirt! its actually a tube top from macys and i just absolutely adore it.

Photobucket
im sooo coooool ahahha. jk its my made up face with my awesome blue GUESS sunglasses.

Photobucket
this is the parking lot of my old highschool. i was there picking up my little brother

Photobucket
another picture of daisy and me. what can i say? we just love the cameras =D

Photobucket
a better look of my nail polish.

Photobucket
this is me fishing 2 saturdays ago. i caught a monster fish! that thing was ginormous and took forever to real in. my daddy had to help me.

anywayyy so that is everything new and excited about my life =D

xoxo, melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment