Sunday, May 16, 2010

laura mercier secret finish mattifying gel REVIEW

so i am FINALLY doing a review of this product. i bought this product at macys for $27 about 1 month ago and i haven't stopped using it since. i absolutely love this product! it is a gel consistency just like the mac matte gel but this product actually works for me. what i do is put this on everyday after i finished my skincare routine and primer. it is the last step before makeup. i only put a tiny bit of this on my t-zone (because it is the most oiliest). i do believe that it helps my makeup stay on a lot longer because of how it blocks the oil. sometimes i can go the whole day without blotting; that is the majority of the time. on one really hot day i got oily in the late afternoon so i put this product on my oily spot and it stayed matte for a good 3+ hours before i had to blot again. overall i think this is a really great product and a necessity for me in the summer. i would highly recommend this product if you have incredibly oily skin like me.


xoxo melanie =)

No comments:

Post a Comment