Saturday, February 20, 2010

HELLO EVERYONE!!!!!

HELLOOOO EVERYONE!!!! so i've decided to start blogging again. I had a blog but deleted it awhile back because i felt like i wasn't updating and didn't want to keep it if i had no intention of blogging (i think that was a run-on sentence). anyway so i am back to blogging. I have a few things to catch up on. When i first started blogging it was fun and i was regular at it but as time went by i just felt bored. but now that i feel like i need a place to express what i am feeling and sharing my beauty advise i started up my blog again.
I know some of you people out there are annoyed that i don't use proper punctuation and all that stuff but seriously??? its a blog lol. its my escape from school and work and family so honestly im going to write how i want to write and say things i want to say.
anywayssss i'm happy to have a blog again and you can expect product raves/reviews/hate and all things in between. hopefully this time i will be more regular with my posts but im thinking that i will only blog once a week since i basically have no time for anything anymore. I go to school 3 days a week then work 2 days a week (9 hrs a day) and then the weekend is the only time i have "relax"
I'm not sure when i will start doing looks of the day because my skin has been acting up like crazy and i'm breaking out worst than i ever have. Sucks because i've been doing make up looks that i think people can approve of (lol) (not that i care if people approve or not). anyway this blog has been me just rambling on and on so i will stop here. The main point of this blog entry is to tell you guys out there that i am back to blogging. have a nice day/week/month. <3 melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment